外贸英语对话

时间:2023-11-10 09:25:33 泽彪 Negotiation 我要投稿

外贸英语对话(精选6篇)

  在当今不断发展的世界,合同的法律效力与日俱增,签订合同能促使双方规范地承诺和履行合作。那么常见的合同书是什么样的呢?下面是小编精心整理的外贸英语对话,欢迎大家分享。

外贸英语对话(精选6篇)

  外贸英语对话之合同 1

  T: Good afternoon, Mr. Wang.

  汤姆:下午好,王先生。

  W: Good afternoon, Mr. Tom.

  王:下午好,汤姆先生。

  T: I am here today in the hope of signing the contract under discussion.

  汤姆:我今天来是想签署我们正在讨论的 这份合同。

  W: You are here just in time. I was wondering just now when you will come. Please have a seat.

  王:你来得正好。我刚还在想你什么时 候会来呢。请坐吧。

  T: Thank you. Did you get the contract fully prepared?

  汤姆:谢谢。合同你们准备好了吗?

  W: Yes, it is ready. I am waiting for you to go over it and see if you have any further supplement and modification. If there is no problem, we can sign it.

  王:是的,准备好了。就等着你们再过 目一下,看看还有没有要补充和修改的。如果没问题,我们就可以签 字了。

  T: Your work efficiency is really high. Let me have a look. (After looking at it carefully) The contract stipulations include almost all the major items we talked about, so I think it is fine. The only thing left is the implementation of the contract.

  汤姆:你们办事效率挺高的。让我看一 下。(看过后)合同条款几乎包括 了我们谈的所有主要问题,我觉得 没什么问题了。剩下的就是合同的 执行问题了。

  W: Well, that is great. Once the contract is signed, it is established and we should observe the terms in it. We will be sure to act according to the contract. Wish you do the same.

  王:嗯,那就好。一旦我们签字,合同 就成立了,我们就应该遵守合同的' 条款。我们一定会按合同的要求行 事的。希望你们也是。

  T: You can rest assured. We should have confidence in each other, shouldnt we?

  汤姆:你放心吧。我们对彼此都应该有信 心,不是吗?

  W: Yes, that is quite right. Lets put our signature here now.

  王:嗯,说得很好。让我们正在签字吧。

  T: OK. I am so glad that we finally concluded this transaction successfully.

  汤姆:好的。我太开心了我们终于圆满达 成交易。

  外贸英语对话之合同 2

  J: Good morning. This is my business card.

  早上好。这是我的名片。

  Z: Good morning. What can I do for you?

  早上好。请问你有什么事吗?

  J:I got the draft contract you sent us by e-mail. After looking at it carefully, we found there are some things we cant accept. So it needs reconsideration.

  我收到了你们给我们用邮件发的合同草稿。 我们仔细看过后,发现有些地方我们不能接受,因此需要重新考虑一下。

  Z: Then let us sit down and have a good talk about it. What are the things you cant accept?

  那我们坐下来好好谈一下吧。都有哪些地方 你们不能接受呢?

  J: About packing,I think your packing is too humble, and have no grade.

  有关包装方面,我觉得你们的包装太简陋 了,不够品味。

  Z:We design it on the principle of simpleness. But if you dont like it, we can take your proposal into consideration. There is nothing difficult about it. What else?

  我们是本着简单朴实的原则设计的。不过如 果你们不喜欢,我们可以考虑你们的提议。 这个没什么难的'。还有什么吗?

  J:We feel that Clause 5 in the contract is too hard on us, so we hope you can give it up. If you can do this, we can sign the contract now.

  合同条款的第5顶我们觉得对我们太苛刻 了,我希望你们能放弃。如果你们可以做 到,我们就可以签合同了。

  Z:Im afraid we cant meet your requirement. This is the most fundamental condition on which we sign the contract.

  恐怕我们无法满足你的这个要求。这是我们 签订这个合同的最根本条件。

  J:In that case, we cannot reach an agreement, and have to cancel the contract.

  如果是这样,我们就不能达成一致,不得不 中止合同了。

  Z:I feel very sorry, too. But there is no way out. It seems we have to find another partner respectively.

  我也觉得很遗憾。但是没有办法了。看来我们只有各自另找伙伴了。

  J:I hope we will have the chance to work together in the future.

  希望我们以后有机会合作。

  Z:Good. So do I.

  好的。我也希望。

  外贸英语对话之合同 3

  A:Mr. Brown.I hope Im not disturbing you.

  A:布朗先生,希望我没有打扰您。

  B:No.not at all.

  B:不,没有。

  A:I must make apologies. I wont be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unforeseen circumstances compel me to leave for New York tomorrow morning.and lII be gone for a week. lm afraid lve brought you too much trouble.

  A:很抱歉明天上午我不能如约与您会谈有件意外事情使我不得不明天上午去巴黎,恐怕得一周的时间。我担心给您带来很多麻烦。

  B:Never mind. lrs understandable. Do you want to cancel the appointment

  B:不要紧。可以理解。那您想取消这次会谈吗

  A:No.I wonder if we could postpone the meeting to next Thursday.

  A:不,我想知道能否推迟到下周四。

  B:But lve got a very tight schedule next Thursday. I might not be able to make it.

  B:可是下周四我的日程安排得满满的、很难再重新安排。

  A:How about next Friday

  A:那下周五怎么样

  B:Oh,Friday is OK.

  B:哦,周五可以。

  A: Will the afternoon suit you

  A:那下午您方便吗

  B: Yes,the afternoon will be just as good

  B:是的,下午可以.

  A: Then shall we make it at three oclock

  A:那我们就定在下午3点钟吧。

  B: Good.Three oclock at my office.

  B:好的.、3点钟在我的办公室见面。

  A: OK,thats settled.

  A:好的,就这么定了。

  外贸英语对话之合同 4

  A: Mr. Burton called,while you were out,concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.

  A:在您出去的时候,布顿先生来过电话,关于和您周二见面的事。

  B: Yes.at nine oclock.

  B:是的,在9点。

  A: It isnt at nine oclock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.

  A:不是9点了。他想改个时间.他说非常抱歉。因为发生紧急的事。

  B: Oh,thats something unexpected. What time did he suggest

  B:哦,这可是出乎意料的'事情。他建议在什么时候见面

  A: He said hes booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.

  A:他说除了明天下午他这一周都安排满了。

  B: But Ive got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.

  B:可是我明天的日程安排得很紧我很难安排时间。

  A: If it is inconvenient for both parties.lm afraid we have to cancel it.

  A:如果双方都不方便的话,那就只好取消了。

  B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr. Burton about it.

  B:我看这次约会不得不取消了。请告知布顿先生。

  外贸英语对话之合同 5

  A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you

  A:您好,威尔逊实业公司我能为您做些什么

  B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. lm calling to see if we can make an appointment tomorrow morning

  B:我是韦伯实业公司的迈克韦们,我有很重要的事情要和你仃J的.总经理商量我打电话来是想看能不能明天上午和他见个面。

  A: Hold on,please. Ill check his agenda.

  A:请稍等。我来查查他的日程表。

  B: Im afraid he wont be available tomorrow morning. So you might come over tomorrow afternoon.

  B:恐怕明天早上他没有空。您可以明天下午过来。

  A: What time is convenient for him

  A:他什么时间有空

  B: Between four and five.if that suits you.

  B:如果您方便的话,请在四点到五点之间来。

  A: OK. That suits me.

  A:好的。我方便。

  B: Good. See you then.

  B:好,到时候见。

  A: Thank you. See you.

  A:谢谢再见.

  外贸英语对话之合同 6

  A: Hello.Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you

  A:您好,我是马克欧文有什么事吗

  B: Hello.Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. Im sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Wednesday

  B:您好我是国际贸易公司的大卫史密斯一很抱歉,您今天上午给我办公室打电话时我不在。我的'秘书说您打电话问我们下周三见面的事,是吗

  A: Yes,Mr. Smith.thank you for returning my call. Im glad to finally get a hold of you.l wanted to let you know I will not be able to keep our appointment next Wednesday.l will be in Shanghai that day.ls there any possibility we can move the meeting to Tuesday

  A:是的,史密斯先生,谢谢您给我回电话很高兴终于联系到您了。我想告诉您我下周三不能去赴约了.那天我要去上海办事有没可能把见面时间改到周二

  B: Im sorry.lm afraid lm completely booked on Tuesday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return

  B:对不起,我周二的日程已经排得满满的了,能否延后,等您回来再说

  A: Well,l was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes,lII be back Friday morning. What about Friday afternoon Would that will be convenient for you

  A.哦,我原打算在离开之前处理好见面事宜,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。是的,周五早上回来。那周五下午怎么样那个时候您方便吗

  B: That should be fine. Say about 2 0clock,OK

  B:应该没有问题。下午2点钟如何

  A: OK. Ill look forward to seeing you at 2 0clock next Friday afternoon.

  A:好的一希望周五下午2点钟见到您。

  B: Thank you very much.Mr. Owen.Ill see you on Friday.

  B:非常感谢,欧文先生,周五见.

  A: See you.

  A:再见。

【外贸英语对话】相关文章:

外贸英语对话之代理11-17

外贸英语对话之技术贸易11-11

外贸英语品质Quality08-01

外贸英语-品质「1」06-04

英文面试对话情景对话05-24

外贸英语岗位职责04-18

外贸英语求职信12-10

单证员外贸英语05-11

有关销售的外贸英语表达09-23

外贸英语应聘简历范文05-20