商务英语之付款方式句子

时间:2022-11-23 09:41:26 商务英语 我要投稿

商务英语之付款方式句子

  在平平淡淡的日常中,大家都收藏过令自己印象深刻的句子吧,根据句子的语气用途不同,句子可以划分为不同类型。你还在找寻优秀经典的句子吗?下面是小编为大家整理的商务英语之付款方式句子,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

商务英语之付款方式句子

  商务英语之付款方式句子1

  Mr. Henry: There is another thing we have to discuss. That is, your terms of payment.

  亨利先生:我们还有一件事要商量,这就是贵方的付款方式。

  Mr. Wang: Well, when we deal with a new customer, we want the payment to be made by confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit, payable against shipping documents.

  王先生:嗯,我们同新客户打交道时,我们希望采用保兑的、不可撤销的、见装船单据后付款的信用证付款方式。

  Mr. Henry: Payment by L/C is the safest method, but rather complicated.

  亨利先生:信用证付款是最安全的付款方式,但相当复杂。

  Mr. Wang: That is our usual practice, because we're sure we'll get the right amount of money that way.

  王先生:这是我们的惯例。因为这样我们就可保证得到如实的付款金额。

  Mr. Henry: The point is that to open an L/C with a bank does mean additional expenses.

  亨利先生:问题是在银行开信用证的确意味着额外的费用。

  Mr. Wang: I'm sorry, that can't be helped. Our company only allows us to do business by irrevocable L/C.

  王先生:很抱歉,这没办法。我们公司只允许我们接受用不可撤销的信用证付款的业务。

  Mr. Henry: If that is the case, do you think you could accept a time L/C and allow us to delay payment say, 60 days after sight?

  亨利先生:如果事实确实如此,您是否能接受远期信用证,并推迟我们的付款日期,例如见票后60天付款?

  Mr. Wang: Payment by sight L/C is quite usual in international trade. We usually demand payment by L/C available by draft at sight. But to encourage more orders, we could consider your request.

  王先生:即期信用证付款在国际贸易中很常见。我们通常要求用即期汇票信用证。但为了鼓励更多订货,我们可以考虑您的要求。

  Mr. Henry: Thank you. You've been most helpful. I'll open the L/C 30 days before the date of shipment.

  亨利先生:谢谢。您很帮忙。我将在装运日期前30天开出信用证。

  Mr. Wang: How long should the L/C be valid?

  王先生:信用证的有效期有多长?

  Mr. Henry: It should be valid for 15 days after the date of shipment.

  亨利先生:应该是在装运期后15天。

  Mr. Wang: Could you tell me what documents we should provide?

  王先生:能告诉我们应提供什么单据吗?

  Mr. Henry: A complete set of bills of lading, three invoices, six packing lists, an export license, an insurance policy, and a certificate of inspection. I suppose that's all.

  亨利先生:1整套提单,3张发票,6张装箱单,1份出□许可证,1份保险单,1张检验证书。我想就这些了。

  Mr. Wang: You didn't mention the certificate of origin. I think your country can reduce the duty on goods from China.

  王先生:您没有提到原产地证明书。我想你们国家对从中国进口的商品可以减税。

  Mr. Henry: Oh, quite right. The certificate of origin must be provided. Otherwise I have to pay more duty when clearing the customs.

  亨利先生:很对。原产地证明书必须提供。否则,在情关时我就要多付税了。

  Mr. Wang: You can rest assured that all these documents will be provided in line with your requirements.

  王先生:您放心,这些单据会按照你们的要求准备好。

  Mr. Henry: Thank you.

  亨利先生:谢谢。

  商务英语之付款方式句子2

  1. There is another thing we have to discuss. That is, your terms of payment.

  我们还有一件事要商量,这就是贵方的付款方式。

  I'm glad we've come to an agreement about the practice. Shall we now talk something about the terms of payment?

  很高兴在价格方面我们已经达成了协议,现在我们是否可以谈谈有关支付的条款。

  Now, it's our turn to have a talk about the terms of payment, isn't it?

  下面是不是该谈付款条件了?

  This time I'd like to talk about the terms of payment.

  这一次我想谈一谈有关支付的条款。

  I'm glad to say that we've settled the price, quality and quantity of the transaction. Now what about the terms of payment?

  很高兴我们已谈妥了价格、质量、数量等问题。现在谈谈付款方式吧?

  2. Well, when we deal with a new customer, we want the payment to be made by confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit, payable against shipping documents.

  嗯,我们同新客户打交道时,我们希望采用保兑的、不可撤销的、见装船单据后付款的信用证付款方式。

  Letter of credit is our usual practice for regular transaction, especially for a new client.

  用信用证支付是我们的一贯做法, 特别是对一个新客户。

  We usually accept letter of credit for regular orders.

  对于普通订单,我们通常采用信用证支付。

  For a new client, we only accept the payment of letter of credit.

  对于新客户,我们只接受信用证付款。

  3. That is our usual practice, because we're sure we'll get the right amount of money that way.

  这是我们的惯例。因为这样我们就可保证得到如实的付款金额。

  We usually pay by letter of credit, as we're sure we'll get the right amount of money that way.

  信用证付款是我们坚持的做法,因为这样我们就可保证得到如实的`付款金额。

  As usual practice, we use letter of credit, because we're sure we'll get the right amount of money that way.

  信用证付款是我们坚持的做法,因为这样我们就可保证得到如实的付款金额。

  We insist on payment by L/C, as we're sure we'll get the right amount of money that way.

  信用证付款是我们坚持的做法,因为这样我们就可保证得到如实的付款金额。

  Payment by L/C is our usual practice with all customers. As a matter of fact, L/C protects the seller as well as the buyer.

  信用证付款是我们与所有客户交易通常的付款方式。实际上,信用证付款的方式既保护卖方也保护买方。

  4. The point is that to open an L/C with a bank does mean additional expenses.

  问题是在银行开信用证的确意味着额外的费用。

  To tell you frankly, in opening a letter of credit with a bank I have to pay a deposit. That will tie up my funds.

  说实话,开立信用证我必须向银行付押金,这将占用我的资金。

  It's expensive to open an L/C because we need to put a deposit in the bank.

  开立信用证得交押金,因此花费较大。

  There will be bank charges in connection with the credit.

  开立信用证还要缴纳银行手续费。

  A letter of credit would increase the cost of my import.

  信用证会增加我们进口货物的成本。

  We pay too much for such a letter of credit arrangement.

  这种信用证付款方式让我们花费太大了。

  5. If that is the case, do you think you could accept a time L/C and allow us to delay payment, say, 60 days after sight?

  如果事情确实如此,您是否能接受远期信用证,并推迟我们的付款日期,例如见票后6天付款?

  As this is the first transaction, I would suggest that you give us more favorable terms. What about D/A?

  这是我们初次交易,能否给个优惠的付款条件。承兑付款怎么样?

  To meet each other halfway, what do you say to 50%, by L/C and the balance by D/P?

  我们都让让步,一半用信用证, 一半用付款交单怎样?

  6. You didn't mention the certificate of origin.

  您没有提到原产地证明书。

  You didn't refer to the certificate of origin.

  您没有提到原产地证书。

  7. You can rest assured that all these documents will be provided in line with your requirements.

  您放心。这些单据会按照你们的要求准备好。

  You can rest assured that all these documents will be provided conforming to your requirements.

  您放心,这些单据会按照你们的要求准备好。

  You can rest assured that all these documents will be provided in accordance with your requirements.

  您放心,这些单据会按照你们的要求准备好。

  You can rest assured that all these documents will be provided with your requirements.

  您放心,这些单据会按照你们的要求准备好。

  商务英语之付款方式句子3

  You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

  如果拒付错了,你们应该偿付我方的银行利息。

  We’ll not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

  见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。

  We’re worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

  我们担心市场价格下跌会引起拒付。

  Of course payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

  如果单据有问题,当然可以提出拒付。

  The equipment will be paid in installments with the commodities produced by our factory.

  设备以我们工厂生产的产品分期偿还。

  Now we have settled the terms of payment.

  现在我们已经谈妥了付款条件。

  Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

  我们今天谈谈付款条件怎么样?

  What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

  您希望用什么方式付款?

  This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

  这是国际贸易中惯用的付款方式。

  We can’t accept any other terms of payment.

  我们不能接受其他的付款条件。

  商务英语之付款方式句子4

  If you can’t be more flexible, we won’t accept your terms of payment.

  如果你们不能灵活些,我们将不接受此种付款方式。

  Please protect our draft on presentation.

  请见票即付。

  Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

  你方的汇票见票即付。

  The draft was discounted in New York.

  汇票已经在纽约贴现。

  Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

  我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

  The draft has not been collected.

  汇票之款尚未收进。

  We’ll be unable to meet these draft.

  我们无力兑付这些汇票。

  We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

  我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

  We’ve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

  我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

  The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.

  汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

【商务英语之付款方式句子】相关文章:

商务英语--付款方式10-27

有关付款方式的商务英语01-16

有关付款方式的商务英语及单词01-15

外贸函电之其他付款方式04-04

外贸英语之付款方式01-15

商务英语考试BEC之付款PaymentTerms11-10

付款方式承诺书11-04

装修合同付款方式11-26

英语“付款方式”的高级表达11-01